I am alive!
Sorry for the extended blog break. Believe me the guilt has been killing me, but I am starting fresh and looking forward.
Our family has awesome news, if you haven't heard or surmised by now, we are adding another member to our family in July! I am about 18 weeks pregnant! The first 13 weeks were a little rough, but I am feeling much better now. We will have an ultrasound in March and hopefully find out the sex.
Life has been busy for the Lewis crew. Here's what we've been up to:
- Big D has started baseball and Ryan is the assistant coach for the team. That means practice Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. When games start they'll be 2 times a week.
- Big D had scouts Wednesday nights and Ryan plays softball on Wednesdays too. Our weeks are busy.
- Miss P has begun potty training and it is going exceptionally well! She wears panties all day except nap and night time. Yesterday, she finished a poop in the toilet. Compared to the boys, she is a potty training prodigy.
- I sold 12 dozen chocolate covered strawberries to Ryan's co-workers. I made some extra moolah and paid for our Valentine's dinner at Taste of Brazil.
- We ripped out the shelves in our linen closet so I have been painting like mad. Hopefully we can make our little home more efficient for us, since there is no hope of us moving in oh, say, the next 20 years.
- O-Dog has been entertaining Cooper. He adores Coop and sometimes loves him just a little too much. I constantly have to tell him to leave the dog alone. In January I registered him for Kindergarten! He will start just weeks after the baby comes.
- Ryan transfered back to the Folsom facility in January. The Clinical Pharmacist there quit and so he applied and got it. It's fun for the kids to go to an appointment and then visit Dad in his office.
Okay, that's the update. I will do better in the future!