No need to catch up, there is way too much.
So we'll start fresh.
Here's our top 10 from our most recent D-land trip:
10. Arriving at our hotel around 11:00 p.m. and sleeping so soundly that we never felt the 4.4 earthquake at 4:21 in the morning. Although I think the baby did as this was the time he woke up to eat.
9. Walking up to the park, on my birthday, getting ready to take the obligatory picture in front of the gate and realizing you forgot the SD card for the camera and don't have a spare. For Reals.
8. Going into the Photo Store on Main Street and seeing that they sell SD cards! Whew!
7. Ryan and I realizing that even though the character meet and greet photos are fun and adorable and all that is magical, we're glad our kids could care less about them. Less time standing in long lines, Yah! (Although I did snap pics of few as they walked by me, I was sitting in a corner feeding Baby Buster and waiting for The Crew to get off a ride)
6. Big D and I getting stuck on the California Screaming roller coaster for 15 minutes right behind the MaliBoomer, and having to walk down the 3 flights of stairs to the bottom and getting 4 "fast passes" for any ride in either park, just for getting stuck on the roller coaster. Then having a sweet family give us some of theirs. We didn't have to wait in the regular lines for any more rides! Sweeeeet!
5. Enduring record temeratures since 1959. 87 degrees. Thank goodness for overpriced frozen treats!
4. Cleaning up a baby diaper explosion of the nastiest level. When I took it off the woman behind me waiting to change her baby yelled "oh, $*@#. That's right lady and BTW, we're gonna be a while... (he spent the rest of the evening in a revealing onesie)
3. Watching O-Dog bustin a move with reckless abandon at the Street Parade Celebration. This kid has moves you've never seen and he doesn't care who knows it. Wishin I had some video to prove it.
2. The car ride home with Car-sick kid, I-don't-wanna-be-strapped-in-any-more-seats kid, and I-just-realized-I-forgot-some-things-in-the-hotel-room Mom.
1. Seeing that we can do Disneyland on our own. 2 Adults and 4 kids. But do we want to next time??? Who knows.
Here are a few more highlights and pictures:
Miss P getting off Star Tours and exclaiming, "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!"
Stroller Passes are the way to go!
Love the new Small World. I was a little worried, but it was adorable and the little ones loved it!
Water Rides are great when it's hot out, even though they mess up your hair and make you looked like a water-logged mama.
My smaller kids never tire of riding the Carousel or Tea Cups.